NEW 2020 Batch: Certificate of Analysis & HPLC Documents Now Available.
*By purchasing this research product you have given us consent that you have fully read, understood and agreed to ALL of our ‘policies’ stated on this website.
27 in stock
This chemical called Cardarine was originally designed for the use of shrinking the size of tumors found in the prostate, colon, or breasts. Also known as GW-501516, caradine is quite legendary to serious athletes and in the competitive sports realm.
What is GW-501516?
A PPAR, which stands for the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor, usually are drugs used for lowering the amount of blood sugar found in the body. So there is some common misunderstandings about the classification of this drug, regarding whether it is a SARM or a PPAR. Apparently it is not a SARM, and is indeed a PPAR, but the confusion lies within the similarities between cardarine and the properties that are indeed similar or identical to SARM properties and characteristics. So it is definitely a common and understandable error to classify Caradine as a SARM.
Standing for selective androgen receptor modulators, these drugs can mimic testosterone and help the athlete in similar ways that Cardarine would act in an athlete’s body, or any human’s body, for that matter. We have established that Cardarine acts similarly to an SARM, but is in fact a PPAR. Also in simple terms, the confusion and misunderstanding about the drug is still occurring today, and the result is the miss classification of this drug. Although the drug was successful in the original purpose, the other purposes seemed to excite people just as much, if not more. Besides the fact that it could help diabetes, reduce tumor size, or improve brain and heart health, most people were mainly interested in the endurance enhancing properties.
How does it work?
With the classification confusion out of the way, let’s discuss precisely cardarine’s properties, and how these properties ’go to work’ in the human body. Commonly known as cardarine to the public, the chemical or drug, labeled GW-501516, is a fascinating and super progressive drug. Many people who have used this drug, have named it ”the ultimate workout enhancer.” Cardarine got that nickname because it lives up to the standards of all amazing and positive workout enhancers in the same category. That is quite the nickname to live up to, the ultimate workout enhancer, but studies have shown that it does exactly that.
So what does cardarine do in the human body?
Well, it basically stimulates fat acids and causes them to attack themselves and burn solely fat cells, but not including muscle or any other tissue. So the fat gets destroyed, but the muscle tissue does not get destroyed. On a scientific level, cardarine finds the peroxisome proliferator activator receptor delta in the body, and activates or stimulates it. It locates the androgen receptor and stimulates glucose uptake and skeletal muscle tissue.
So what does that mean exactly?
Well by activating this PPAR delta protein, the results are bountiful and create a lot of positive enhancements and positive differences in the body. So the most basic parts of human health and bodily functions that improve after taking this drug, are your metabolism, cardiovascular function, and anti-inflammatorily functioning.
What are the benefits?
- Speed up fat burning by enhancing your fatty acid metabolism.
- Trigger the same genetic paths as using energy during exercise.
- Supercharge your strength, energy, and endurance.
- Hold onto muscle tissue while dieting – Non-Catabolic.
- Store less carbs and fat as adipose tissue.
- Improves sense of health and well being.
- Fast recovery.
- No liver toxicity.
- Does not suppress natural testosterone.
What can I expect?
There are multiple benefits you can expect from Cardarine. It’s not without a reason that GW-501516 is considered to be one of the best fat burning and performance increasing compounds out there.
- The first thing you can expect from GW-501516 is improved cardiovascular performance. Studies show that Cardarine significantly increased the running distance of mice on endurance tolerance tests. Your stamina is going to increase like never before, you will want to keep pushing yourself. Because it drastically improves stamina and endurance it has been banned by WADA in all professional sports. This should give you an idea of just how strong GW-501516 actually is.
- The next great thing about cardarine is that it rapidly burns fat. Yep, that’s right – besides the improved stamina, you will also burn fat very quickly. It will also help you hold onto your muscles whilst being in a caloric deficit. Some people even stack GW-501516 with SR-9009 to create a fat burning machine. Trust me, GW-501516 is WAY stronger than all the other stuff you’ve tried.
- Cardarine may also have a positive impact on the heart and blood vessels. A study done on mice showed that a small dose of GW-501516 reduced damage done to tissue in arteries. Keep in mind that this study was performed on mice, so it’s not completely sure if this also applies to humans.
- It is also worth mentioning that this compound has the ability to stimulate muscle growth. By activating the PPAR-Delta not only fat gets melted off, but muscle fibres also get stimulated.
- No suppression of the natural hormone system. Unlike with RAD-140 (Testolone), GW-501516 will not have any impact on your testosterone levels, which means it does not require a PCT.
- Cardarine may play an important role in wound healing.
Overall, GW-501516 is a strong and effective drug. You won’t find anything similar to it because it has unique abilities.
The studies show, and including people who have taken and reviewed cardarine, that there are endless positive outcomes from using GW-501516. So metabolism speed and functioning increase. Metabolism is important so that your stamina level and ability is increasing as well. You may find yourself pushing for that extra rep, or 5 extra pull-ups, or 10 more sit ups, when before you never could reach that level. With cardarine, you can push yourself to a new level and improve your workouts exponentially.
- It helps blood flow to the heart, which results in more blood flow to the extremities and muscles. In doing this, the risk of heart attacks and other heart ailments drop significantly.
- GW promotes brain functions and can significantly reduce the risk of stroke.
- It assists in controlling fat cells as previously established, but if the data is all correct, a ”cure for obesity” can be the future for this drug.
It is an all-around, all-body improving, miraculous drug that may be outlawed and regulated by the government any day now. Unfortunately, cardarine seems to be improving the lives of all humans who take it every day, and that is the exact reason why the government insists on intervening. Similar to T-cell research and funding, the government and pharmaceutical companies[more like empires] intrude and try to regulate the research, development, and overall distribution of cardarine.
The original plan was to create a drug to help diabetics, possibly help tumor patients, and ultimately promote heart health to unhealthy patients. Whether it was brain health, heart health, or diabetic blood regulation, cardarine seemed to improve all of these diseases and symptoms of these diseases. But it didn’t stop there, the research showed that it totally destroyed fat cells while enhancing muscle cell growth, increased metabolism, increased stamina while performing strenuous effort during exercise. At the same time, cardarine also improves all the previously stated issues and diseases, while enhancing the energy and strength needed to perform athletically. Still, there are more benefits, such as, while fixing these problems and improving all of these bodily functions, the side effects are nominal or almost none existent. That is an extremely rare characteristic for drugs in the SARM category AND the PPAR drug group.
Cardarine is beneficial to everyone with this one condition; that is the human condition. Athletes are just the ones that seem to use this triglyceride boosting, stamina improving, fat cell destroying, endurance enhancing, recovery time shortening, blood oxidizing, or blood flow encouraging, and pretty much all organ improving, wonderful and miraculous drug named cardarine. It really sounds way too good to be true, but professional athletes are always on the forefront of performance enhancing drugs and research, so it is plausible and believable that they are the most vocal about this drug.
Is it Banned?
The agency that bans performance enhancing drugs in competitive professional sporting events, are also on the forefront and are currently trying to ban this miracle enhancer.
But, due to the non-existent side effects, cardarine does not seem to ’check the marks’ or qualify as dangerous or unhealthy, so the agency has met some resistance while trying to ban it in the US.
Does it cause cancer?
Back in 2007, it is reported that the pharmaceutical company GSK was doing research on this drug, and reported that it promoted cell death in the liver and could cause cancer in some of the exact organs that it was reported to help or enhance. So all funding and research was discontinued at that time, for GSK pharmaceutical company without doing any further research. But with any drug, especially SARM and PPAR, when taken at high doses, it can be fatal or cause the reverse effects. It is unclear, but during animal research, the cells in the liver began to die. Also in some animals, some cancers began to form, but it may have been causes from the doses being too high, but no studies were conducted on humans at that time. So it is not proven to have similar outcomes or side effects in human bodies.
What is the recommended dosage?
The dose for an athlete should be 20mg about 30 minutes to an hour before your work out, but only should be taken once a day. For a non-athlete, cardarine should be taken in the morning with a 20mg dosage as well.
Professional athletes, regular athletes, and everyday none athletic people all agree on one thing; cardarine improves all bodily functions, and is proven to live up to its nickname of ”the ultimate performance enhancer.
Scheduling delegates’ interim decisions and invitation for further comment: ACCS/ACMS, November 2017
Cardarine – DrugBank Study
GW-501516-activated PPARβ/δ promotes liver fibrosis via p38-JNK MAPK-induced hepatic stellate cell proliferation
A metabolomic study of the PPARδ agonist GW-501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice.